Petworth House and Park. National Trust
Unlock over 800 years of one family’s intriguing history, where ancient trees grace the park and beauty saturates the House.
• Immerse yourself in an internationally important art and sculpture collection (including works by Turner, Reynolds and Van Dyck)
• Discover the sumptuous state rooms with an exciting interactive tour
• Follow in the footsteps of Petworth House servants
• See the magnificent historic kitchens with 1,000 copper pots and moulds
• Glimpse the deer amongst the ancient trees in the 700 acre park
• Enjoy locally produced food in the Audit Room Restaurant or relax in the new Café
House & Restaurant: 10 Mar–7 Nov 11–5 last entry 4:30. Saturday to Wednesday (open Good Friday) Grounds, shop and café 11 Feb–7 Mar 10:30–3:30 Saturday to Wednesday 10 Mar–7 Nov 10.30 - 5pm Saturday to Wednesday, 14 Nov– 23 Dec 10:30–3:30 Wednesday to Sunday. Park: Daily 8:00 to dusk.
Admission prices: House and Grounds: Adult £12.10, child £6.10, family £30.10. Pleasure Ground: Adult £4.70, child £2.40. Group booking essential.